Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Things that make me Happy

These are a few of my most favorite things here in St. Kitts:

*Receiving Packages - and making small talk with the Customs Clerks
*Andrew - of course
*Twizzlers..but y'all knew that. Oh and Peanut M&M's
*Beach Days
*Being apart of the Ladies of Leisure Club
*Date nights with Andrew (love)
*Scooting around on a Scooter with Kate
*Girls nights, especially dancing at Club One
*Doughnuts from Rituals - they are twice the size of doughnuts at home(not as good at KK though)
*Getting pictures of my dog, horse, and donkey from back home, esp. if Duke is wearing his Cpt. Hat
*Monkeys
*Free Rum Punch
*My Mom writing notes to the Customs Clerks in our packages..."Hello from the US Mr. Customs"
*Volleyball on Tuesdays at the Strip
*Grilling out on Saturday nights with friends
*Hiking on Mondays
*Make new friends and meeting other VIP's
*Farmers Market on Wednesdays on Campus
*Taking the bus...it's not really that bad
*Seeing the Caribbean Ocean everyday, the best!
*Facebook - if I wasn't addicted before, I am now
*Cooking - I don't love it but it makes Andrew happy so that makes me happy : )
*Skyping with my parents - my Dad still thinks it's the neatest thing!
*Trying to Skype with Duke
*Emails from family and friends



When I said a few I guess I meant a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment